Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carving Pumkins

We were late in getting into the Halloween mood this year with Brian being out of town and I not knowing up from down lately...
I had to work so Brian took them to the pumpkin patch, but they had nothing! They suggested that Brian just take them to Albertsons. So he did. He said there wasn't even a real good selection there.
I was a little bummed out with this report but once I asked the kids they were just as happy with their pumpkins as ever!

The next night we carved them up. Actually, Brian and the kids did, I fed the baby.

Seth wasn't too excited about digging pumpkin guts out. "It's yucky"

Sean watched TV and did pumpkin guts at the same time!
In the end we had glowing, scary pumpkins in time for the trick or treaters!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Tell Seth Auntie Ann doesn't like the pumpkin guts either. I just like the finished product. Rachel did hers by herself this year. Next Holiday to look forward too is Thanksgiving!!! Yay! The girls and I are so excited that you are coming.

Cziep Family said...

You can tell Seth that I made David cut open the pumpkins and take all the guts out, before I would even start carving. Looks like the kids had fun! I like your new page!