Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Steven's Homecoming Sophmore Year

Steven always gets a date for Homecoming. Last year I was in complete shock when I found out Homecoming was a FORMAL dance. This year I was a little better prepared. I even gave in a little and let him ride in the limo...Anyway, this is him getting ready for his big night!

He snuck into his dad's shaving cream and razor. I told him he had to let me take his picture or I would tell! Hee hee!

He was trying to decide who to ask to the dance I suggested to take someone fun. He asked Becca cause she was a "real good friend and fun to be with".

I got a wrist corsage to avoid those embarrassing "how do I pin it on her?" moments. Steven puts it on and says "ta-da!"

Then it was her turn with the boutonniere. She had a harder time. First she tried, then her mom came and tried....

but in the end on of the other guys got it on for them.

Then group photos...smile for your parents!

Climbing into the limo...

In the limo...smile again for mom!

They took the limo to an Italian restaurant in Seattle, then to Dairy Queen for desert. They did photos and then danced the night away. They have after parties too, but Steven has a curfew.

In the end he said it was a really good time and that Becca was really fun.

2 comments:

Ann said...

OOOooo! He's so handsome and shaves too! He and his date looked very nice. Glad to hear they had a good time.

Cziep Family said...

Steven looks so handsome, he does clean up nicely! :) Looks like he and his friend had a good time...