Friday, October 24, 2008

Fustrated!

So I keep getting these subtle hints..."you should post that on your blog", "are you a blog drop out?"...from my loving sister! So I set the time aside to catch it all up. BUT! When I went to download pictures from the camera the battery was dead, so then I thought "I'll do my photo tag" but my husband hid the digital photos from me (something about a back up drive). So I changed my background and waited for Brian to get home and the battery to charge.

In the meantime; I took the kids to High School Musical 3. I...I mean...We LOVED it! To admit the truth I never sat down and watched either of the previous HSM completely, but I listen to the soundtracks a million times! This is my favorite! I kept getting into it and clapping and hollering, but was told(by my own children) that I was embarrassing and to be quiet. It's a cheering type of show, they just didn't get it.

Well, here is my photo tag. For this tag you are supposed to go to your picture folders and go to the 4th folder over and pick the 4th picture out of it and post it.

Well, believe it or not...this IS NOT Sawyer. It is SAMANTHA! This was Jul 2001, she was three months old. I loved this small cradle I had for her. I tried to find one similar for Sawyer but couldn't. I think this is about the time she really started smiling. Looks to be about bedtime, didn't I post one like this of Sawyer a little while ago?


I tag Amber, Sharon, Alan & Sara, and Kimberly T.
HA! I found four to tag! Sorry if you got tagged already I have a small list!

4 comments:

Brian and Kathi said...

Yes I did! See May's "Shoots for Sawyer"

Ann said...

She and Sawyer do kind of look alike. Glad to see you're not a blog dropout. Can't wait to see more:) I can so see you cheering in HM2. Don't think that will go over well in Twilight.

Janet said...

I was glad to see you finally post again! :) I hate to admit it but I'm jelous you got to see HSM3. I really want to see it, but my girls are wanting to also see it, but they said they can wait until the hoopla dies down. I can't wait.

Cziep Family said...

You are back from the blog drop out! I have been like you every time go to sit down at the computer something isn't working, or the kids want to get on the computer. I just posted about 2 months of stuff that I keep meaning to, but just haven't gotten around to it. I want to see HM3 and think I just might do what my sister-in-law did and take Sydnie for a mother daughter date. I can't wait for Twilight to come out...