Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween

I got so focused on Steven's Birthday that I never posted the kids in their Halloween costumes.
Daizee was a pumpkin.
She really loves this outfit and now wears it as a coat! She hates the cold weather and this is a really warm outfit. But she wouldn't go for the hat that came with it.
Sawyer was Tigger.
He stayed toasty warm and happy. It had rained all day but cleared up by time we went out to trick or treat.
Seth was Ben 10.
Its a show from Cartoon Network. He had to have a "mask free" costume for school and he loved having a wild hair do!
Sam was Wonder Woman.
I have to admit I was living vicariously through my daughter. I wanted to be Wonder Woman but she looked better in the outfit then me.
and Sean was Phantom, from Phantom of the Opera.
He has been a fan ever since we went and say it at the Paramount in Seattle.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Steven is such a handsome 16 year old and your kids look really cute in their Halloween costumes. Looked like a beautiful Halloween up there in Washington.

Ann said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! They all had fantasitic costumes. I love Sawyer's little grin in his tigger costume.

¤Kirsten¤ said...

Wow steven is really getting good looking!! I mean he always was lol. my battle buddy thinks he is a cutie anyways. His date for homecoming was pretty too. Everyone looks really good!

Cziep Family said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Cute costumes!