Sunday, November 16, 2008

Steven Potter

This has a great story!
Steven wanted to dress up as Harry Potter for Halloween way back when the books first started getting really popular and Steven was still into Halloween. Well, we couldn't figure out what to do with his curly hair to make it look like Harry Potter. I tried to straighten it but it wasn't that great. He still went as Harry Potter with an Afro.

Well, fast forward to this Halloween. It fell at the end of Spirit week, so they got to dress up. He got a wig from someone at school and next thing I know he wants me to run out last minute and try to find Harry Potter glasses. All I could find on such short notice was the clown glasses that make your eyes look really big. They were round though and he could pop the lens out but he opted not to.

I didn't even get to see what he looked like but then I found this picture downloaded on my desktop. I guess he got to live out his life long dream of being Harry Potterish...

It makes me laugh!
You got to make it big to really enjoy it!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Rachel and I got a good chuckle out of his picture. He looks really different with straight hair.