Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The joy of children

It seems lately that by time I get out of the house to run my errands Seth is getting sleepy. He usually does real well but sometimes he get grouchy and doesn't want to cooperate with me at all! So I decided to whip out my camera and start taking his picture so he can see himself being grouchy. I think he is still so cute even when he is grumpy so I thought I would share. We were at Round Table for the lunch buffet.

I think he was mad because there was sausage on his peperoni pizza

Then he really started working the camera.

The funny part is that his shirt said "My parents are exhausted" I didn't realize that the flash on the camera was drawing quit a bit of attention from people in the restaurant. It ended up being kind of fun!

Then on another day when Dad, Steven and Sean all had their own events of fun the rest of us went swimming. Samantha was shooting water in Seth's face, she thought she was funny!

Then she decided to see what it was like so she did it to herself.


I guess the moral of the story is who needs TV when these kids of mine keep me entertained!

1 comment:

~* Laura Ann *~ said...

You're right. He's cute even when he is grumpy. You make everything so fun!