Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Brian's "I Am"

Got this from Kathi and she was mad that it took me about 5 minutes to do:

I AM.....

I Am: loyal

I Think: too much

I Know: things usually work out

I Want: security for my family

I Have: a good life

I Wish: I had no bills

I Hate: pettiness

I Miss: my family

I Fear: not being able to provide for my family

I Feel: good, nada nada nada na

I Hear: not so well

I Smell: not often

I Crave: sushi sometimes

I Search: for answers

I wonder: if it is all true

I Regret: stupid decision I made in the army

I Love: my wife

I Listen: not often enough

I Confuse: my wife

I Ache: more often than I use too

I Care: for my friends

I Always: am thinking

I Am Not: a liar

I Believe: in my country

I Dance: not often enough

I Sing: to Billy Joel

I Cry: too much

I Don't Always: stop and listen

I Fight: with my 9 year old

I write: the songs that make the whole world sing….

I Win: not as often as I’d like

I Lose: less often than I think

I Never: turn my back on a friend

I Can Usually Be Found: in my man cave

I Desire: a new truck

I Need: nothing

I Am Happy About: my life….

1 comment:

Ann said...

I think it's neat you would take the time to do this and doing it in five minutes just means you know who you are. I think you're a pretty awesome brother-in-law! Did I ever tell you what a great time we had visiting you last month? We did!