Monday, June 2, 2008

I AM...

I stole this off of a friends Blog. I thought it was fun! I told Brian to do it too and post it, we'll see if he does. Anyway, see if you discover something new about me. I know I did doing it.

I AM.....

I Am: a child of God

I Think: my kids are great

I Know: I am forgiven

I Want: my children to succeed

I Have: a great husband

I Wish: for lower gas prices

I Hate: cleaning the house (it just gets messy again)

I Miss: my mommy and dad too

I Fear: failing my family

I Feel: content

I Hear: my dog snoring (or is it my husband)

I Smell: baby diapers

I Crave: chocolate

I Search: for meaningful friendships

I Wonder: if I can endure to the end

I Regret: not going on a mission

I Love: evenings around campfires

I am Scared: of masked men wielding a chainsaw

I Listen: to The Backyardigans…a lot

I Confuse: my kids names (who names their kids with the same beginning letter anyway?)

I Ache: in my back (bad posture, out of shape? Just need to see the Chiropractor)

I Care: if my husband is proud of me

I Always: look for the stars at night (not out that often in WA)

I Am Not: in the PTA (PTSA) just not that kind of mom

I Believe: in eternal salvation

I Dance: who has time to dance with 5 kids?

I Sing: silly songs to the kids

I Cry: when my feelings get hurt

I Don't Always: send “Thank You” cards

I Fight: with my husband…when he is wrong...which is often to always (JK)

I Write: awful (I had to take English 3 times)

I Win: at “rock, paper, scissors”

I Lose: my mind, sometimes

I Never: say my words right

I Can Usually Be Found: in my bedroom(my office is my laptop, on the bed, next to the baby crib)

I Desire: chocolate (yum)

I Need: hugs in the morning from my kids

I Am Happy About: my new, nifty blog!!


2 comments:

Sharon said...

What a great list. It is amazing what we learn about ourselves when we do these things.

Ann said...

I think the chocolate thing must run in the family. Laura said she was at someones home where over the door in the vinyl lettering it said "Return With Honor" but the Honor had a line through it like it was crossed out and next to it was written "chocolate". I need that over my door.