Monday, August 4, 2008

The book

I got my book! You know, THE BOOK...Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. I tried to say I wasn't that concerned about it coming out. I could wait till I went to town to run errands. But I knew when it was midnight...I knew all that I had to do was run to the Walmart store and I would have it in my hands. I joked with Brian, just in case he said "go ahead and go get it" but he didn't...so I went to bed. Then the morning came...I jumped up and got in the shower and was out the door. I couldn't stand it anymore! I also had to work this weekend. I have been carrying it around with me in hopes I would have a moment to sit down and read it. I know a lot of people have already finished it! My sister, Cheryl, looked at the cheats online and I have forbidden her to call me! (cause she blabs) I have been slowly wittling away at it and I am loving every moment! Don't ruin it for me!! I might be slow but I am savoring it like sucking slowly on a chocolate Hersey's Kiss! YUM!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I still haven't got my book & CD's yet. I'm still listening to the first books while working around the house. I don't want it spoiled for me or the girls either. We will listen to it on the way to Moscow week. I hope they come in time. I ordered them through Amazon on the free slow shipping.

Cziep Family said...

I just bought book one and two, I felt really left out... everyone kept talking about it when we went to Idaho. I had to find out what all the buzz was about... still haven't had time to sit down long enough to read the first page. The kids will be back in school next week, so I will have time.