Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge

I had miss placed my camera for awhile...that's why my postings have been lacking. Anyway, now I found it and have some catching up to do.

We went to The Great Wolf Lodge for our summer family vacation. It is a resort/water park Hotel just south of Olympia. It had just opened in July and is offering great discounts so we took advantage of it. It was a great time! The park wasn't too big and I didn't lose any of my kids (Steven was at High Adventure Camp) and it lots of age appropriate stuff for Seth. It was great fun!

Sean is trying to get me wet! Stinker!
Do any of these look like me (minus the freckles)?
Or just like the dad (minus the facial hair)?
Sawyer just hung out and had fun playing peak-a-boo!
It was a great time. We are definitely going to go again on a rainy day (did I tell you it was indoor?) this winter to overcome the winter blahs!

1 comment:

Cziep Family said...

What a great time with the family! That Sawyer is too cute, he sure is growing!